Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have not mentioned as of yet, that here in New Zealand, we actually have a REAL, FREE, breakfast. That’s right, free. Cereal, toast, fruit, yogurt, coffee, and orange juice are all we need to get excited at this point. Generally, I complain when a hotel doesn’t have a waffle iron, or if they only have one type of jelly. Now, I will gladly take the tiniest bit of jelly, with a sip of orange juice, because it’s free!

After enjoying the free food, our visit to Unitec, an institute of technology in Auckland, commenced. We were spoken to by a Landscape Architect, a Construction Management professor and an Architect from Arizona that now teaches in New Zealand. The visit was informative, and helped greatly with my research. I was given some phone numbers, so that I can ring different people that can give me some information regarding my research topic. That in and of itself made the trip worth it!

Upon completion of this journey, we were granted freedom for the rest of the day. You all know what this meant to me... You don't? Well go read the previous blog post dummy! Yea, that's right, I'm going to jump off the Sky Tower. Let me guess... you didn't think I'd actually do it...


No comments:

Post a Comment